Ready to buy a home? Whether you’re a first-time buyer, planning on acquiring a vacation getaway, or are an investor, there’s always more to learn in the ever-changing world of real estate and home mortgages. Fortunately, Ideal Home Lending is here to walk you through the entire process. We offer two completely FREE methods of learning in order to accommodate different styles and schedules.
Those who elect to attend our 3-hour workshop will receive detailed information on the home buying and loan process, have opportunities to ask questions, and receive an 80-page home buyer’s guide. A 90-minute webinar is available to individuals who prefer a shorter, more condensed version of our workshop that can be completed from the comfort of their own home.
Both our workshop and webinar cover a range of important topics including:
- TOP TEN REASONS TO OWN A HOME
- REAL COSTS OF RENTING VS. OWNING
- FINDING THE BEST PROPERTIES
- WHAT YOU CAN DEDUCT ON YOUR TAXES
- WHAT IS EARNEST MONEY AND CAN YOU GET IT BACK?
- THE INSPECTION PROCESS AND HOW IT PROTECTS YOU
- HOW THE APPRAISAL PROCESS WORKS
- WHAT IF YOU’RE NOT APPROVED FOR YOUR LOAN?
- HOW CAN YOU GET OUT OF A REAL ESTATE CONTRACT?
- FORECLOSURES, HUD HOMES AND SHORT SALES
- CONVENTIONAL, FHA AND VA LOAN PROGRAMS
- LOW DOWN PAYMENT AND DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
- FIXED RATE VS. ADJUSTABLE RATE LOANS
- LOAN APPLICATION PROCESS
- LOAN QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- YOUR CREDIT AND CREDIT SCORE
- FIXING CREDIT PROBLEMS AND RESOLVING ERRORS
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN PRE-QUALIFICATION AND PRE-APPROVAL
- HOW MORTGAGE INSURANCE WORKS
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Sign up today to get started on your home buying journey and to receive your FREE home purchase plan!